Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2008 (in review)


Alright, so I managed to forget the fundamental idea of having a blog and didn't write for a few years.

2008 was a great year.

In March, I traveled to China for my last class of Business School
In May, I graduated.

In June, I ran the North Shore Half Marathon. Tough, hot, hilly race.
Also in June, I started training with CARA for the Chicago Marathon.

In September, I ran in a monsoon which also included a Half Marathon (also known as the Chicago Half) which still stands as my fastest Half time - 2:16

In October, I ran the Chicago Marathon completely injury free. I had a great support system. It was everything I had imagined and more. My finishing time was 5:11:07.

About an hour after I crossed the finish line, I started talking about running in 2009...

No comments: