Friday, April 12, 2013

I am cornholio

Ok, I'll admit it, I was never much of a Beavis and Butthead fan.

But I do remember the 'I am cornholio' bit of the show.

Does this photo from the F^3 Lake Half Marathon remind you at all of it?

The swag for registering for the F^3 Lake Half Marathon was a head gator.

A head gator is a tubular piece of fabric around 1' x 1' which you can contort into a half dozen different shapes - many that were quite handy on a windy January day.

I found the head gator to be quite useful during the race. I remember thinking - just when I thought I had every piece of gear related to running, Kim had introduced me to something new. And it worked great. I loved it.

Here's an image of Brian and my finish. Notice Brian's picture-perfect pose. And I, well, I am cornholio.

And I'll use it again. Many times I'm sure. Hopefully there won't be a photographer around to capture it. 



No comments: